• The adjustable height for an individual pedestal can range from 60-115cm, with 50 and 100mm extensions available to further increase the height. Simply remove the spacer tabs to lock the extension in place, with a maximum of 5 x 100mm extensions possible on each pedestal to give a total height of 500mm.
• The support base surface is 314cm2, with a recessed design that encourages the outflow of water. In addition, during installation the base can be easily cut to size to allow the pedestals to be used within corners and against walls.
• Pedestals include 4 spacer tabs which are designed to create a 4mm joint. These tabs can be removed during tiling to allow tiles to be installed against walls or around obstructions.
• Features a head diameter of 120mm and a laying surface of 113cm2.
• An anti-noise rubber top is included within each pedestal to minimise noise disruptions.
• The polypropylene design is able to hold very large weights, whilst also enduring fluctuating temperatures and changing weather.