We are excited to share the new Quantum Group 2022-23 Tiling Product Guide, a brochure which brings together our extensive range into a quick to browse format. The brochure is available to download here, and inside you will find many new products from leading brands including Montolit, Sigma, ATrim, Diamond3 and Forte.
An innovative range of tiling and wet room products
As always, the team here at Quantum are passionate about providing our customers with innovative products at competitive prices, and our new brochure includes everything from new tile cutters and movement joints through to tile spacers and innovative levelling systems. with hand-picked products that are sure to prove popular.
The following are just some examples of the exciting new product lines which can be found within our 22-23 brochure:
1. ATrim PVC Thin Movement Joints
These thin yet highly durable PVC movement joints, feature a blend of PVC and rubber within the infill section, with a visible width of just 5mm. With both black and grey available and internal heights of either 10mm or 12.5mm, these stylish movement joints are ideal for areas with both pedestrian and light mechanical traffic.
2. Montolit Wet Table Saw F1 Brooklyn
The new line of F1 Brooklyn wet table saws from Montolit offer powerful performance and precise cutting within a light and reliable tool. As tiles continue to increase in size, this new Montolit line will provide increased precision when cutting larger, thinner and more fragile ceramic and porcelain tiles, with main benefits including:
• A light but corrosion proof aluminium frame, with all metal zinc-plated before painting.
• The inclusion of a quality DNA (SCX250) diamond blade.
• The supporting system of the bridge is completely foldable, and features two extendable legs making it ideal for uneven surfaces.
• Includes the Montolit classic patented protractor square, which allows tilers to keep the correct measure for different angles.
• A side extension table is available to provide additional support when cutting large format tiles.
• Machines available for cutting lengths of 101cm, 131cm, 151cm and 181cm.
3. Octagonal and Hexagonal Tile Spacers
These new Y-shaped tile spacers are both designed specifically for use with the popular hexagonal and octagonal tile shapes. The angles between all 3 legs will ensure equal spacing of 3mm between tiles, with the long leg design of the spacers aiding installation.
Not only will our new spin system save tilers time and effort, but the innovative design will eliminate lippage to ensure a professional finish every time. The versatile design includes a re-usable cylinder head, with screws available in thicknesses of either 1mm or 2mm. The head and screw will tighten together to create a levelling system for use with tiles between 3 and 22mm thick, which makes this a great system for large format tiles.
A fast and effective tile levelling system, designed to create a perfectly level and lippage free finish when laying tiles between 3-12mm thick. The kit includes an application tool, 100 wedges and 100 clips, which will act as 1.5mm spacer.
6. Diamond3 Wet Saw Tile Cutters
Our new range of Diamond3 wet saw tile cutters are designed to deliver fast and chip-free cutting on porcelain, glass, marble and granite tiles. The cutters are available with cutting lengths of 900mm, 1200mm, 1500mm and 1800mm, with various features such as:
• Larger machines feature 2 small wheels for quick and easy transportation
• Integrated plunge cutting and mitre cutting capabilities
• A bridge which is designed to prevent debris build up
• High-quality stainless-steel construction
• Accessories available including a side table to extend the cutting bed, a roller table with easy connection to the water bin, and replacement water pumps
7. Sigma Series 3 MAX Tile Cutters
The Sigma Series 3 MAX tile cutters are ‘push to cut’ high performance machines, designed for making straight and diagonal cuts on both ceramic and porcelain tiles. The MAX range is a heavy-duty version of the standard Series 3 tile cutters, with an extra 250kg breaking pressure, a full aluminium die-cast construction and an epoxy paint finish. This impressive range of cutters also feature an ergonomic cutting handle, chrome guide rails, side extensions for supporting large tiles and a fully adjustable measure.
Available with maximum cutting lengths of 625mm through to 1560mm.
Request a copy of your 22-23 Tiling Product Guide today!
The full brochure is available to download by clicking here, with every product in the brochure featuring a useful hyperlink through to our website’s product page, which includes detailed product information, useful data sheets and many product videos. Alternatively, please contact our sales team and we will be more than happy to send a physical brochure to you by post.
We are continually adding to our product range, so if you can’t find what you are looking for within our brochure let us know and we will do our best to assist. We operate on a trade only basis through our network of retailers, wholesalers and builders’ merchants. To find out more about stocking any of our new product lines, or to find your nearest stockist of Quantum products, please contact our team today.